Welcome to the 2018-2019 Eco Leaders website, where you will find everything you need for the upcoming academic year. After logging in with your eID, please explore the Curriculum Tab above to find the weekly articles, videos, and infographics you will be responsible for reading before the date of that weekly meeting. These articles will help you better understand the weekly topics we will be discussing and prepare you for class. The weekly report tab is where you tell us what you have been up to during your 5 hours of engagement work. You will notice the weekly reports have checkboxes with specific tasks for each week. Your weekly reports are due each week by 4 pm on Thursday. Please make sure you are reading all your articles and completing all your weekly reports. Finally, below are the important dates you need to schedule your time as an Eco Leader around and make sure you are available if needed for volunteering/work.
- Pack it, Store it, Donate it - May 13 -17
- Finals - May 13
Important Dates - Independent Project
- Project Advisor meeting reflection due: January 31
- Project Proposal due: February 14
- Project references due: February 21
- Finalize project plan & schedule a second meeting with adviser: February 28
- Second meeting with adviser due: March 14
- Project communication/Engagement plan due: March 28
- Independent project poster due: April 18
- Service Hours due: April 25
- Independent Project Showcase night: April 25
- Project reflection paper due: May 9
Independent Projects Topics
- Meridian Village Education Projects (advisor Tonie) - Ren, Edi, and Sam S.
- Bus Clothing Drive (advisor Kirstie) - Noah and Chelsea
- STARS (advisor Tonie) - Fran
- Horticulture Center Project (advisor Kirstie) - Abby
- Zero Waste at Mountain Camps (advisor Tonie) - Tanner
- Sustainable Care Packages (advisor Kirstie) - Sam T.
- Earth Week Booth (advisor Kirstie) - Sophie